Table of Contents
Gaming is fun and all until your hands get sweaty. Sweaty hands can literally turn your wildest gaming experience turn into the worst one. You can’t expect to move your cursor as freely as you were before, and that causes problems when you are playing your favorite shooting games. So why not get a sweat-proof gaming mouse to exterminate all of your problems once and at all?
Best Gaming Mouse for Sweaty Hands in 2021
Well, that would be great, but will you be able to find the Sweat absorbing mouse that can also offer you the gaming specifics? That might be hard; that is why I am here to provide you with the top best gaming mouse for sweaty hands. These mice are specifically designed to absorb all the moisture or Sweat from your palms and let it feel dry. This will help the gamers to concentrate better on their games and play them without any slippery feels.
This same case can also be implied for the headphones. There are tons of headphones that cause sweating around the ears, and it is pretty challenging to deal with it. So if you are looking for the ones with premium comfort and feel with the greatest sound quality, you can check out the Best Wireless Gaming Headsets or Best Wired Gaming headsets according to your preferences.
Aside from the design and structure, do you know the other vital things that can make your gaming experience better? You might not! It is better to check out the Best Gaming Mouse Buying Guide to know the crucial things to look for when buying one.
Top Ten Budget Gaming Mouse for Sweaty Palms
Let’s have a bright sight at the best ten mouse for sweaty hands that can play a vital role to enhance your gaming experience:
When it comes to the gaming industry, SteelSeries indeed is one of the best brands to offer premium gaming mice. SteelSeries Rival 650 Quantum is a wireless gaming mouse that offers all the gaming properties to its users along with a luxurious feel. If you are fairly looking for the best RGB gaming mice under 200 Dollars, this can indeed be a great choice.
- Quantum Wireless technology allows accurate, reliable lag free performance on par with SteelSeries' top tier wired mice, while allowing you to remain untethered
- 24+ hour battery life on a full charge or 10 hours from 15 minute rapid charge
- SteelSeries' most advanced optical sensor, TrueMove3+, provides true 1 to 1 tracking, while a secondary depth sensor adjusts the lift off distance to control movement with esports precision and accuracy
- Personalize with 256 unique center of gravity weight tuning configurations to fit your preferences
Not only that, it has the premium rugged plastic on the sides to ensure that it won’t cause sweating. Still, if sweating occurs, the gaps between the Mouse can easily absorb it in any condition. SteelSeries has integrated the Quantum Wireless technology for the lag-free function. The overall CPI offered in this Mouse is about 12,000, which the users can adjust for any game they want. The best thing is that SteelSeries has also integrated seven programmable buttons in the Mouse for perfect gaming.
The Mouse also comes with 8-Zone RGB lighting to offer the gaming look to the users. Users are also allowed to adjust the weight of the Mouse as per their preferences for smooth gameplay. The overall battery life offered in this Mouse is about 24 hours or a day, you can say. Gamers can also fully charge it within 30 minutes to resume their games anytime.
- Premium Feel
- Weight adjustable
- Minimal charging time
- RGB Integrated
- Durable Body
- Lag-Free experience
- Extra Buttons integrated
- A bit pricy
- Sensitive double click
Glorious Model D undoubtedly is one of the best gaming mice for sweaty hands. This Mouse is integrated with the open holes so that the air could pass from them, and the users won’t feel Sweat. Not only that, but these holes can also absorb the Sweat even if the gamers get in that condition.
The CPI offered in this Mouse is about 12,000, and the lift-off distance is also great. This Mouse can also be programmed in 3 different RGB modes. Not only that, but it also has the six programmable buttons in case if needed.
- SIZE & STYLE: Ergonomic ultralight weight gaming mouse ideal for [MEDIUM to LARGE] hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort.
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE CABLE: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free wireless feel.
- MOUSE FEET: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice.
- E-SPORT CUSTOMIZATION: 6-Step DPI, lighting effects, polling rate, lift-off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: 180-Day Replacement Guarantee + 2 Year Warranty - If anything happens, simply contact our customer support team and you will get a quick response from our representatives.
The overall weight of the Mouse is about 68 grams, which are pretty standard for the gamers and certainly won’t cause any problems. So it can be the best budget gaming mouse under $100 if you are willing to spend a little extra to get a great deal.
- Premium Feel
- Perfect for sweaty hands
- Significant CPI for the best gaming
- Extra buttons
- Fantastic sensitivity
- Multi Colors available
- Only three programmable RGB styles
- Holes on the side might cause discomfort
If someone is talking about premium quality mice, it is not possible that they wouldn’t speak about Razer. Razer has always offered premium quality gaming mice to gamers. For now, we are discussing the Razer DeathAdder because of its comfortable matte body. This type can be the best gaming mouse for sweating hands.
Not only that, but Razer has also integrated all the essential gaming features a gamer would need to play its favorite games. The Optical Sensor DPI of this Mouse is about 16,000, which is pretty massive, and it certainly is the best gaming mouse under 100 Dollars. Razer has also integrated the rubber side grips, which also prevents sweating in hands. The best part of this mouse is that it has the Chroma RGB that can be adjusted as per the gamer’s preference.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
If you want a gaming mouse with side buttons that can be programmed with ease, then here is the one! Razer has also added seven programmable buttons to make your gameplay more efficient. It also has mechanical mouse switches, which also offer the best clicking experience to the users.
- Massive lag-free DPI even for gaming
- Great body type for sweaty hands
- 7 Extra buttons
- Premium Chroma RGB
- Gaming Tactile Scroll Wheel
- Simple look
- Weight cannot be adjusted
Here we are again with another Razer mouse, but it has something different. This variant also comes with the matte body, but the left side of the Mouse is entirely replaceable. The gamers can replace the side plates as per their need and can use it as they want. The matte body again ensures that the hands won’t get sweaty, and the side rubber plate also does the same.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Full Modular Customizability: 3 interchangeable side plates with 2, 7 and 12-button configurations
- Up to 19 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Supports 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
The Mouse is integrated with 16,000 DPI Optical sensors, and it can be great if you are eagerly looking for the best gaming mouse under $100. The Chroma RGB Lighting also doubles up the gaming experience of the gamers and provides premium feels. Not only that, but Razer has also offered 19, yes, you read that right, 19 programmable buttons which come in different side plates.
Gamers are also provided with mechanical switches so that you can get a fast clicking response in the games. The dotted scroll wheel is also there for the best possible weapon-changing experience. It can be the best gaming mouse for Fortnite or any other shooting game because of the massive amount of programmable buttons as well as the mechanical switches.
- Great DPI for shooting games
- Premium Feel
- Best for Sweaty hands
- Programmable Chroma RGB
- 19 Extra Buttons
- Support of up to 50 Million clicks
- Some side plates can be hard to handle
- Too many buttons cause confusion
Steelseries Rival 600 is a mouse that covers up almost everything for the gamers. Its matte body and the gap placed in the Mouse are perfect for the sweaty hands, and users don’t feel uncomfortable using it in any case.
- Exclusive true move 3 12,000 cpi, 350 ips optical 1 to 1 tracking esports sensor
- The world's lowest and most accurate lift off distance; Cable length 2 meter; 6.5 foot
- 256 center of gravity weight tuning configurations; Lift off distance: Customizable, 0.5 millimeter, 2 millimeter
- Split trigger 60 million click mechanical switches
- Revolutionary silicone side grips for increased grip and durability
The brand has set the CPI to about 12,000, so it can perform well in the games. The Mouse also comes with a pretty cool weight system, and users can adjust them as they want. The revolutionary side grips are the things that most of the users with sweaty hands would look for because these will offer the best results to the ones with sweating problems.
Not only that, if you are looking for the best gaming mice for big hands, but this can also offer you a premium grip. Its body is a little bit wider than the others to perform well in the big hands.
- Premium body and design
- Significant CPI for gaming purposes
- Weight can be adjusted
- RGB Integrated
- Mechanical Switches
- Programmable Buttons
- Edged Front can cause clicking problems
- Non-Coated wire
Cooler Master mm711 is not a simple-looking mouse, and you would find significantly fewer mice like this variant. Cooler Master mm711 comes with the integrated holes with an ergonomic shape, which can be the best fit for sweaty hands. Only the holes don’t make it the Sweatproof gaming mouse, but the airflow also plays an important role.
- Lightweight honeycomb shell: New perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
Ultra weave cable: Innovative design significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping; Fight against your enemies, not cable pull
- Superior mouse feet: PTFE Material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide, 2nd set included
- Gaming grade optical sensor: Adjustable up to 16000 DPI for greater control, precision, and future proofing
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous shape, optimized for right handed gaming with 2 extra buttons for added convenience
Cooler Master has developed this Mouse with 16,000 Optical DPI for better gaming. The Mouse comes with two extra buttons that the users can program as they want. The overall ergonomic design of the Mouse provides a premium had feel and comfort to the users.
This variant also has the Pro-Grade sensor for the best gaming experience, and you won’t feel any lag in your games. The legendary Omron Switches also make it the perfect fit for the best gaming mouse under $50.
- Adjustable and Programmable Buttons
- Gaming Design
- Best to relax hands
- Lag-Free DPI Adjustment
- Airflow available for sweaty hands
- Durable and Reliable
- Not adjustable weights
- Only two extra buttons
HyperX Pulsefire is a very lightweight gaming mouse that comes with 11 programmable buttons. The overall design of the Mouse is ergonomic, but the best thing is that it has unique side grips. These side grips do not allow the Sweat to produce and offer a premium feel.
- Lightweight 11-button programmable mouse
- Premium Pixart 3389 Sensor
- Advanced customization using HyperX NGenuity software
- Ergonomic design with comfortable side grips
- Split-button design for extreme responsiveness
The Mouse also has the Pixart sensor for the best gaming experience. HyperX has also integrated the 16,000 optical DPI in the Mouse so that the Gamers can play their favorite games with ease. The Mouse also has large skates and braided cable for premium durability.
It can indeed be the best gaming mouse for sweaty hands if you are on a budget. You can also customize its RGB, DPI, or sensor speed with the software provided. This makes it pretty convenient for the users to control their Mouse as they want.
- Massive DPI
- Ergonomic Design
- Side Grips Available
- 11 Programmable Buttons
- Best Sensor
- Durable and Reliable
- Everything customizable
- More buttons can be irritating
- Not very sporty look
Logitech is pretty famous because of its legendary budget gaming mice. The Logitech G502 is a budget gaming mouse that offers 16K sensor and 16,000 DPI to the gamers. This much sensor and DPI strength can easily make your gameplay smooth and faster. Its matted design and dotted grips will help the users to reduce their Sweat, and it will work pretty smoothly with the sweaty hands too.
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
Logitech has also offered massive 11 programmable buttons, which the gamers can set as their preference. The RGB lights integrated into the Mouse can also be adjusted through their official software. The mechanical switches have also been incorporated for the best clicking experience.
The ergonomic design helps the gamers to relax their hands even when playing. It can indeed be the best gaming mouse under $50 if you want each and everything.
- Sporty Look
- Best Design for relaxing hands
- High DPI for gaming
- Extra buttons available
- RGB Included
- Shallow RGB Effect
- Improper weight balancing
This brand might not be so famous, but it is undoubtedly offering one of the best Sweat absorbing Mouse. It provides a maximum DPI of about 2000, but the users can always adjust it. Not only that but it also significantly offers a durable and comfortable clicking experience to the users. It has a 2.4GHz wireless frequency to ensure that the gamers would play their games lag-free.
- 3 Ajustable DPI & Plug and Play: 2000 DPI - 1000/1500/2000, easily change the cursor sensitivity depending on your activity; Plug and Play - No need for a driver, and you can plug and play the wireless mouse directly; NOTE: USB Nano Receiver stored within the back of the mouse.
- Strong, Durable & Long Working Range: Passed 5,000,000 times keystroke test to guarantee extra durability；2.4GHz wireless technology ensure longer working range reaching up to 10 metres (33ft).
- Long Battery Life & Extremely Low Power Consumption: 18 months long battery life, with auto power-off function, mouse will enter sleep mode in few minutes of inactivity. Press any button to wake it up. Note: powered by 1x AA batteries (not included).
- TeckNet TruWave & CoLink technology: TruWave - provides precise, smart cursor control on many surface types; CoLink - once paired there’s no need to re-establish pairing after a signal loss or shutdown.
- Wide Compatibility & Low Power Warning: Well compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista 7/8 and Linux etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices; and the LED battery indicator warns you if the battery is running low.
The holes placed in the Mouse can absorb all of your Sweat and can offer you a luxurious feel. The matter design is also there to reduce the Sweat from your palms. 2 extra buttons can be programmed and can be used in games. The overall weight of the Mouse is pretty light, and users won’t face any problem using it.
The overall grip of the mouse is quite comfortable and pleasing too, so if you game for hours, you will probably have a great experience. It is unquestionably the best cheap gaming mouse under $30 available in the market to get your hands on. So if you are tight on budget, grab this deal for sure!
- 2000 Max DPI
- Excellent structure for relaxing hands
- Best wireless frequency
- Comfortable design
- 2 Programmable buttons
- No RGB
- Only 2 Extra buttons
The final in our list is the ZLOT Lightweight gaming mouse that also has many holes for the best airflow. Gamers will not really have to worry about their sweating problems as this Mouse will absorb it. Not only that, but this Mouse also has the capacity of almost 12,000 DPI. There are also seven programmable buttons in the Mouse which the users can use in different games.
- Lightweight Gaming Mouse:O-shaped honeycomb perforated shell weighs just 2.29 ounces (65 grams).157 grams of copper paper 210x90MM3 thousand single-sided dust-proof. Easy to clean.
- PAW3325 Optical Sensor:1000Hz max polling rate(4 levels adjustable),12000 max dpi(6 levels adjustable).Can be customized.
- RGB LED Lights:RGB gaming mouse with 1680 million-color RGB streamer magic light effect, outstanding visual, gorgeous lighting, creating a competitive game atmosphere.
- Warranty & Support: One year warranty for this product, we provide the full technical support after selling and any questions about the product, feel freely to contact us.
The best thing is that this Mouse if offering the best RGB lighting even in this budget to the gamers. The overall weight of the Mouse is also about 65g, which is pretty light. You can use it freely in your favorite shooting games without hurting your hands.
The Mouse also has the premium clicks and scroll button, which supports almost 50 million clicks in its lifetime. This can be the best RGB Gaming Mouse for sweaty palms under 50 dollars.
- Premium design
- 100% Sweat free algorithm
- RGB Lighting
- 7 Extra Buttons
- Very lightweight
- No mechanical switches
- Complicated software management
Top 10 Reasons
- Professional Design
- Great combination of color and RGB Lighting
- Holes integration for airflow
- Matte design for sweat-proof gaming
- Excellent DPI Availability for shooting games
- Extra Programmable buttons are available
- Durable Body
- Coated Wire for longer run
- Mechanical Switches for premium clicking experience
- Everything is adjustable and programmable
Through my extensive expertise and years of experience, I particularly decided to go with this mouse. There are several reasons that make this mouse quite an awesome pick for every type of gamer. Those aspects will ultimately help you out achieve your goals while you are playing competitive or even sub-standard games. So what are those reasons? Let’s check out!
In the end, only choose the Mouse that you think can be great for your sweating problems. But the ones I have offered on the list are undoubtedly great and can solve out all of your issues with efficiency. So check out their features and properties, and then get your hands on the greatest according to your budget!
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Q1- What causes sweaty palms?
A- There can be multiple reasons behind sweaty palms, including your nervous system, dehydration, diet, room temperature, body temperature, and the texture of the object you are holding.
Q2- How to stop sweaty palms when gaming?
A- There are multiple ways to stop sweating while gaming. The list includes getting a new specific mouse for sweaty hands, using deodorants, alcoholic solutions, taking a healthy diet, and others.
Q3- How to keep mouse hands from getting sweaty?
A- The best course of action for you to do here is to pick any of the mice mentioned above to keep your mouse hand from getting sweaty.
Q4- Can I put antiperspirant on my hands while gaming?
A- You indeed can until or unless you put too much on it as it can damage your mouse or make it too slippery for you to play. Also, note that some people are allergic to antiperspirants, so if the case is the same for you, beware!
Q5- Can I use gloves to solve my sweating problems?
A- You can try this method out and see if it works for you. Nonetheless, the gloves indeed work while gaming because of their grips and textures.